Salmon with asparagus and potatoes
|500 gr salmon fillet|
|15 gr of rosemary|
|500 gr crumbly potatoes|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|1 kg peeled asparagus|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes and garlic in pieces and put these in an oven dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper and rosemary over the potatoes and bake the potatoes golden brown in approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel the asparagus and put them in a pan with cold water. Add a pinch of salt and sugar to the water. Turn on the heat and let the asparagus cook for approximately 6-8 minutes when the water boils.
- Put the salmon in another oven dish and pour some olive oil over it.
- Sprinkle pepper, salt, parsley and dill over the fillets. Slice the lemon and put the slices on the salmon.
- Let this marinate for about 15 minutes and then bake the salmon for 20 minutes at 200 degrees in the oven.
It is also possible to prepare the salmon and potatoes in the aerofryer. Turn the temperature to 180 degrees instead of 200. Bake the salmon for 13 minutes and the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Your salmon with asparagus and potatoes are ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|