Zucchini Quiche with goat cheese
- Grease the cake pan with a little olive oil.
- Make the bottom of the quiche by dividing the slices of savory pie dough over the pie pan. Press the edges firmly.
- Scrape the courgette with a slicer so you get long slices. Use only the whole pieces. You do not have to use the zucchini core.
- Set the slices aside.
- Fry the onion and garlic briefly in a little olive oil.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the garlic-onion mixture. Crumble the goat cheese over it and stir well. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Now make the quiche by placing the slices of zucchini curly in the bottom. Then pour the egg mixture over it. Sprinkle some pepper and salt on top.
- Place the cake pan in the Aerofryer and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
Enjoy your meal!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|