Chocolate chip cookies
|250 gr flour|
|250 gr white caster sugar|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|180 gr butter|
|1 bag of vanilla sugar|
|200 gr pure and/or milk chocolate|
- Melt butter in a pan and sieve the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Add the caster sugar and vanilla sugar together in a different bowl. Add the molten butter to the sugar. When the sugar is molten add the mixture to the flour/baking powder/salt mixture. Mix this up with a wooden spoon.
- Break the chocolate in chunks. Mix this with the batter.
- Prepare the baking tray by putting baking paper in the tray. Make balls of the batter to the size of your liking and put them in the tray. Press the balls so they flatten up.
- Put the cookies in the aerofryer for approximately 13-15 minutes on 170 degrees, they are ready when they start to turn brown on the sides but still are soft in the middle.
- Take the cookies out of the aerofryer and let them cool completely.
Your chocolate chip cookies are ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|