|100 gr butter|
|200 gr caster sugar|
|50 gr pecan nuts|
|1 tsp cardamom|
|125 gr self-rising flour|
|50 ml milk|
- Take some butter and grease the baking mold. Add 30 gr butter and 50 gr sugar to a pan and let this melt on low heat on the stove. When molten, let the mixture cook for a minute on high heat.
- Chop the pecan nuts in pieces.
- Pour the caramel from the pan in the baking mold. Peel the bananas and cut these in the length. Then put these in the caramel.
- Preheat the aerofryer to 160 degrees. Take a bowl and put the rest of the butter and sugar in. Beat with a mixer to a light mixture for about 5 minutes. Then add the eggs and beat again with the mixer till the batter is smooth again.
- Sieve the flour and cardamom in the bowl and scoop this through the mixture with a spatula. Make sure to be gentle so the batter does not lose it’s lightness. Then, while stirring, add the milk. At last add the pecan nuts.
- Poor the batter over the bananas. Put in the aerofryer and bake for approximately 20 minutes. It is ready when you stick in a satay skewer and it comes out clean.
Your banana cake is ready, enjoy!
It is also possible to make this recipe in an oven. Then put the heat of the oven on 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|