|blade steak in cubes||600 g|
|red wine||300 ml|
|bacon cut in to cubes||300 g|
|beef stock||300 ml|
|large diced tomatoes||2|
|tomato puree||70 g|
|clove of garlic||1|
|olive oil||1 tbsp|
How to make it:
1. Secure the pressure plate to the Princess Multi AeroCooker, select the ‘Stir-fry’program ‘high’ on your Multi AeroCooker, and add oil to the inner pan. Heat the oil until it shimmers. When it is hot, add the bacon until browned, and finally add the tomato paste. Bake this mixture for 3 minutes, take it out and set it aside in a bowl.
2. Add butter to the inner pan of the AeroCooker. Add the blade steak cubes and mushrooms, and sprinkle them with some flour, pepper, and salt. Bake until browned.
3. Meanwhile, dice the garlic and cut the carrots and onions. Add these together with the bay leaf, red wine, diced tomatoes, bacon and tomato paste, and beef
stock to the baking blade steak.
4. Select the ‘Slow cook’ program on ‘high’ and let it simmer for 4 hours on high.
5. Once the program has finished, press the ‘Steam Release’ button to release the pressure. The steam release cycle takes 3 minutes to complete. Once all the steam is released, the lid can be safely opened.
6. Serve your Boeuf Bourguignon and enjoy