|200 g sugar|
|200 g butter|
|Pinch of salt|
|200 g flour|
|1,5 tsp baking powder|
|40 gr cacao powder|
|40 gr sugar|
|75 ml of milk|
|100 gr dark chocolate|
- Grease the cake tray and preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Put 200 gr sugar, butter and salt in a bowl and mix this until it is a light batter. This takes at least 5 minutes.
- Then add the eggs one at a time. Every time an egg is totally mixed through the batter you add another egg. The batter is ready when it is light and all eggs are totally mixed through the batter.
- Carefully scoop the flour and baking powder through the batter, make sure to be careful so the batter keeps it’s lightness. Thereafter mix the 40 gr of sugar, milk and cacao in a bowl and then add this to the batter.
- Take the chocolate and chop this up in small pieces. At last mix these through the batter.
- The batter is ready. Poor the batter in the tray and bake the cake for 60-75 minutes.
Your cake is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|