|350 gr flour|
|30 gr cacao|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|Pinch of salt|
|100 gr sugar|
|400 ml of milk|
|6 tbsp sunflower oil|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|100 gr dark chocolate|
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cacao, salt and sugar in a bowl with a whisk.
- Then add the oil, eggs, milk and the vanilla extract. Beat this with the whisk to a smooth batter.
- Add the molten chocolate and mix till the batter is smooth.
- The batter is ready, fill your waffle plates and bake the waffles for approximately 6 minutes.
Your chocolate waffle is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|