|fresh ginger||2 inches|
|cod fillet||300 grams|
|dash of olive oil|
|spring onion (cut into rings)||1 stalk|
|freshly ground pepper|
ingredients for the herb crust
|soft butter||2 tbsp.|
|breadcrumbs (or panko)||2 tbsp.|
|chopped parsley||2 sprigs|
- Start making the herb crust. To do this, put all the ingredients in the food processor and turn until smooth. Season lightly with freshly ground pepper and salt if necessary.
- Scoop the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, put a second sheet of baking paper on top and roll out thinly with the help of a rolling pin. Put it in the freezer or refrigerator until further use so that it can become firm.
- Peel the carrots, but keep some of the leaves. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise and quarter the thicker carrots. Just wash them under the tap and let it drain.
- Fill the water tank and place the steam grid in the drawer.
- Distribute the carrots over the steam grid.
- Peel and finely chop the ginger, sprinkle it over the carrots and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Steam the carrots at 100 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes.
- Open the tray, place the cod fillet on the carrots and season lightly with a drop of olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Place the drawer back in the appliance and steam for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the drawer. Cut the herb crust the same size as the cod fillet and carefully remove from the baking paper. Place on the cod fillet.
- Place the drawer in the appliance and roast everything at 200 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Tress the carrots on a platter and carefully place the cod fillet with the crispy crust on top.
- Finally sprinkle with some finely chopped spring onion.
Enjoy your meal!
More information about the Princess Steam Aerofryer and its possibilities? Click here!