|brown rice||150 g|
|cooked quinoa||100 g|
|olive oil||2 tbsp|
|cumin powder||1/2 tsp|
|chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|coriander powder||1/2 tsp|
|five-spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|cherry tomatoes cut in half||6|
|sprigs of fresh basil||2|
How to make it:
1. Start by slicing the zucchinis in half and scoop out the flesh of each half with a spoon. Save the flesh in a separate bowl. Then sprinkle some olive oil into each
half and cut the red pepper in rings.
2. Mix the cumin powder, chili powder, coriander powder and five-spices powdertogether and massage it into each half.
3. Place the zucchinis in the inner pan of your Princess Multi AeroCooker and secure the Aerofry grate onto the device. Select the ‘Aerofry’ program and cook
for 15 minutes on 180°C.
4. Once the program is finished, remove the zucchinis from the Multi AeroCooker and put them aside for a while.
5. Add the brown rice to the inner pan of the Multi AeroCooker. Then add 500ml of water.
6. Secure the pressure plate to the AeroCooker and select the ‘Rice grains program’ for 15 minutes.
7. Once the program has finished, press the ‘Steam Release’ Button to releasethe pressure. The steam release cycle takes 3 minutes to complete. Once all the
steam is released, the lid can be safely opened.
8. Mix the rice with the cooked quinoa, the zucchini flesh, red pepper and mix in some five-spice powder.
9. Add the mixture to the zucchinis with the cherry tomatoes and some coriander.
Serve and enjoy!