|190 gr flour|
|65 gr sugar|
|15 gr baking powder|
|5 gr salt|
|3 gr grated nutmeg|
|250 ml of milk|
|30 gr unsalted molten butter|
|Brown sugar to roll the donut holes through|
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in a bowl until everything is mixed up.
- In a different bowl, combine the egg, milk and butter until you have a smooth substance.
- Now add the two bowls together and mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Turn the heat of the fryer up to 190 degrees. Make small balls of the dough and fry the dough balls for approximately 2 minutes until golden brown. Turn the balls one time in between.
- Take the donut holes out of the oil and let them drain on a paper towel. Roll through the sugar and serve immediately.
Your donut holes are ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|