|400 gr plaice|
|250 gr sole|
|350 gr golden bream|
|3 large carrots|
|3 celery sticks|
|2 cloves garlic|
|thyme, bay leaf and parsley|
|140 gr tomato puree|
|0,5 liter of white wine|
It is possible to use different kinds of fish. Just make sure you end up with around a kilo of fish (weight including the bone). It is important to buy whole fish with bone.
- Clean the fish and remove the bone. Make sure you remove the skin from the fillet. Keep the bone, it will be used for the soup. The fillet can be stored in the fridge for now.
- Peel the carrots and remove the skin of the onion and garlic. Then chop the celery, leek, carrot, fennel, onion and garlic.
- Take a large pan and put some olive oil in . Throw in the bones and vegetables, fry for a few minutes. Then add the tomato puree and stew for a few minutes.
- Add the thyme, bay leaf, parsley, wine and 1,5 liters of water. Let this cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes sieve the soup so you only end up without the bones/vegetables in the soup.
- Then bring the soup to a boil again and add the fillets. Let this cook for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Your fish soup is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|