|300 g tuna (waffle without tendon)|
|sesame seed (slightly toasted)|
|shiso purple (sprout vegetables)|
|2 tsp rice vinegar|
- Sear the tuna on both sides on the Princess Table Chef™ in a few drops of sesame oil.
- Lightly marinate with soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper.
- Using a peeler, slice the cucumber and Chinese radish into long ribbons and marinate in rice vinegar and icing sugar.
- Cut the tuna steak into twelve thin slices and drape over the cucumber and Chinese radish salad.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and Shiso Purple.
- Bon appetit!