|2 chicken breasts|
|50 g flour|
|10 g paprika powder|
|10 g chili powder|
|50 g bread-crumbs|
- Cut the chicken into pieces (around 10 pieces a breast)
- Mix the flour, paprika powder, bread-crumbs and chili powder in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk.
- First put the chicken in the eggs and then put the eggs in the flour.
- Fry the chicken for 10-13 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Let the chicken drain on some paper towel and sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Cut the lemon into segments. Serve the chicken with the lemon.
Your fried chicken is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|