|raw ham||8 slices|
|herb butter||4 tbsp.|
|dried thyme||1 tsp.|
|grated Emmental cheese||100 grams|
|chopped parsley||1 tbsp.|
|freshly ground pepper|
- Remove any less attractive leaves from the chicory, cut off the hard underside and cut the stems in half lengthwise.
- Place the slices of raw ham side by side on a cutting board and spread a little herb butter on it.
- Roll in the halved chicory and place them folded side down on the steam grid. Sprinkle them with thyme and season lightly with freshly ground pepper and salt. Place them in the tray and fill the water tank.
- Steam the chicory at 100 degrees Celsius for 9 minutes.
- Open the drawer and sprinkle the steamed chicory with the grated cheese.
- Set the appliance to 195 degrees Celsius and roast the chicory for 6 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter and finally sprinkle with some chopped parsley.
Enjoy your meal!
More information about the Princess Steam Aerofryer and its possibilities? Click here!