|200 gr sticky rice|
|400 coconut milk|
- Rinse the rice with cold water
- Take a pan to warm up the coconut milk and water. When the coconut milk and water is warm add the sugar, star anise and a pinch of salt.
- Let the rice cook for 15 minutes in the coconut and water mixture. Keep stirring so the rice will not stick to the side and burn.
- Drain the rice and let it cool down in a bowl.
- Cut the mango in small strips or pieces.
- When you want to serve, take a spoon and scoop some rice on a plate. Put mango next to it and sprinkle coconut grater on top.
Your mango sticky rice is ready, enjoy!