|250 grams of peeled shrimps|
|20 grams of butter|
|20 grams of flour|
- Melt the butter and add the flour. Stir well and slowly add the shrimps.
- Now let the roux simmer along with the shrimps for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Spread the roux in a 2cm layer on some aluminium foil or on a flat dish. Brush it with a little water to prevent the mixture from drying out.
- If the roux is cold, cut them into equal pieces and shape it with your floured hands on a floured board into croquettes.
- Coat with the beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. If desired, add a little parsley to the fat.
- Put the croquettes in the fryer, they are ready when they start floating.
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|