|250 grams of shrimp|
|20 grams of butter|
|20 grams of flour|
|2.5 decilitre of shrimps|
- Melt the butter and add the flour. Stir well and slowly add the shrimp liquid.
- Now let the roux simmer along with the shrimp for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Spread the roux in a 2cm layer on some aluminium foil or on a flat dish. Brush it with a little water to prevent the mixture from drying out.
- If the stuffing is cold, cut them into equal pieces and shape it with your floured hands on a floured board into croquettes.
- Coat with the beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. If desired, add a little parsley to the fat.