|300 gr rice|
|1 clove of garlic|
|200 gr of leek|
|250 gr mushrooms|
|2 tsp sambal|
|Pinch of cumin, djahe and turmeric|
|Pepper and salt|
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package and let it cool.
- Chop up the onion and garlic and fry this in a wok pan with oil. Add the ketjap, sambal and herbs and fry for 2/3 minutes.
- Chop up the peppers and fry till they soften up.
- Then chop up the mushrooms, add them to the pan and cook until the mushrooms soften up.
- At last chop up the leek and cook for a few more minutes. Then add the rice in small parts and cook the rice with the vegetables.
- Taste and add extra ketjap or sambal to taste.
- Fry 4 eggs. Serve the nasi with the fried egg and some prawn crackers.
Your nasi is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|