|1 romanesco (or broccoli)||1|
|peeled and cleaned prawns||800 grams|
|ginger syrup||2 tbsp.|
|soy sauce||2 tbsp.|
|sesame oil||1 tbsp.|
|oyster sauce (or ketjap manis)||4 tbsp.|
|spring onion||2 stalks|
|cashew nuts||4 tbsp.|
|baked onions||2 tbsp.|
|steamed basmati rice|
|freshly ground pepper|
Instead of romanesco, you can also choose ordinary broccoli for this recipe.
- Clean the romanesco and cut into fine florets. Place in a bowl with the prawns and add the ginger syrup, soy sauce and sesame oil. Season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Lay the steam grid in the drawer and divide the seasoned romanesco and prawns over it.
- Fill the water tank, close the drawer and set the appliance to steam for 9 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius.
- Afterwards, remove the tray from the device, add the oyster sauce, cashew nuts and fried onions and stir briefly.
- Place the tray back in the appliance and bake it all for 7 minutes at 195 degrees Celsius.
- In the meantime, cut the spring onion into rings.
- Serve the crispy fried romanesco with the prawns on a plate with the basmati rice and spoon some of the released liquid (at the bottom of the tray) over it.
- Finally sprinkle with the finely chopped spring onion.
Enjoy your meal!
More information about the Princess Steam Aerofryer and its possibilities? Click here!