|digestive biscuits||200 g|
|melted butter||100 g|
|white chocolate||250 g|
|cream cheese||600 g|
|sour cream||125 g|
How to make it:
1. Secure the Aerofry grate to the Princess Multi AeroCooker and select the‘Bake’ program.
2. Line the bottom of the innerpan with baking paper and the sides with butter or oil.
3. Crumble the Graham crackers in a food processor or by hand. Mix the biscuitcrumbs with the melted butter and spread this mixture over the bottom of the innerpan and apply pressure with the back of a spoon to distribute it evenly. When that is done, put it in the fridge and let it set.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie or saucepan.
5. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream together in a separate bowl.Then add in the egg, melted chocolate and cornstarch.
6. Take the baking tin out of the fridge and pour the cream cheese mixture over the bottom layer. Bake the cheesecake in the inner pan in the Multi AeroCooker for 16 minutes on 180°C. When the program is ready, leave it in the fridge overnightand remove the cheesecake from the innerpan. Serve with any desired topping.