|Butter or margarine||125 grams|
|Self-raising flour||250 grams|
|Fresh apples (Jonagold or Elstar)||1.5 kilograms|
|White raisins||60 grams|
|Vanilla custard||2 tbsp.|
|Apricot marmalade||5 tbsp.|
- Clean the lemon, grate the peel and squeeze the fruit.
- Mix the butter with 125 grams of sugar, the lemon juice, the zest of the peel and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Then mix the self-raising flour with the butter mixture with a rubbing motion.
- Peel and cut the apples. Mix these with the raisins, currants, custard, apricot marmalade, cinnamon and the remaining sugar.
- Roll out the dough.
- Grease the baking pan of the Aerofryer with butter or margarine and place a baking paper in it.
- Place the dough in the baking pan and press it well.
- To prevent air bubbles from forming, poke a few little holes in the dough.
- Divide the filling in the tin and bake the cake.
- The baking time differs from 30 to 50 minutes at 160°C depending on the Aerofryer you use.
- Let the cake cool down in the spring form and sprinkle it with some powdered sugar.
Enjoy your delicious apple pie!
More information about our Aerofryers? Click here!