|diced chicken breast||500 g|
|olive oil||2 tbsp|
|cloves of garlic||2|
|finely chopped bell pepper||1|
|whole chopped broccoli||1|
|soy sauce||125 ml|
|brown sugar||1 tbsp|
|hoisin sauce||1 tbsp|
|cashew nuts||150 g|
|portions of cooked white rice||2|
How to make it:
1. Secure the pressure plate to the AeroCooker, select the ‘Stir-fry’ program ‘high’ on your Multi AeroCooker and add oil to the inner pan. Heat the oil until it shimmers. When it is hot, add the chicken cubes, some salt and pepper, and bake until slightly browned.
2. While the chicken is cooking, whisk the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and water together in a bowl.
3. Add the sauce mixture to the chicken in the Multi AeroCooker.
4. Select the ‘Pressure cook’ program and let the chicken and sauce cook for 5 minutes.
5. Once the program has finished, press the ‘Steam Release’ button to release the pressure. The steam release cycle takes 3 minutes to complete. Once all the steam is released, the lid can be safely opened.
6. Open the Multi AeroCooker and add the onion, broccoli and chopped red bell pepper.
7. Close the AeroCooker again and select the ‘Pressure cook’ program again. Now set the timer to 12 minutes and let the cooker do the work.
8. When the program is done, release the pressure again.
9. Add the cashews to the mixture, serve with rice and enjoy!