|Creme fraiche||200 ml|
|Vegetable stock cubes||2 pcs|
- Cut the courgettes in half (lengthwise).
- Remove the seed list (optional, but seed list has no taste).
- Add all the ingredients to the soup blender. Use the program ‘heat and blend’.
- Let the program run and after 25 minutes you have a delicious courgette cream soup.
- Season to taste with salt and / or pepper.
- Do you want to use a normal blender? Just put everything in the blender and blend until the desired smoothness is reached and then warm up on the stove.
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|