Ingredients for 700g:
Ingredients for 900g:
- Grease the bread maker basket with butter or line with baking paper.
- Pour the water, oil, salt and sugar in the basket.
- Sift the flour into a separate bowl. Then pour the flour into the basket. Finally, add the yeast.
- Place the basket in the bread maker, select the ‘Basic’ program, select the ideal crust color, size of the bread and press ‘Start’. If you want to make your bread for another time, set the timer to the desired time so it’s done when you want it to be!
- When the program is finished, you will hear a beep. Remove the hot basket carefully, cover it with a tea towel and let it cool down.
- When cooled down, take the bread out of the bread maker basket and enjoy your Basic bread.
Prep 700g = 02:53 minutes & prep 900g = 03:00 minutes
More information about the Princess Bread makers and its possibilities? Click here!