|Union in thin rings rolled through the flour||1 (medium)|
- Put the oil with the other ingredients (except onions) in the pastry mould.
- Set the machine on the ‘French’ program. Start the machine.
- When the kneading is done (for the exact time, refer to Main features of most frequently-used bread baking programmes), press the dough into the mould.
- Lightly spray the dough with warm water and sprinkle it with coarse sea salt and/or rosemary needles. Spread the onions on top (they will stick better if they have been rolled in flour).
- Put the lid back on the machine and let the program continue running.
As the onions dry during baking and shrink a bit, it’s a good idea to add a portion of the onion with the flour in the pastry mould. For variation you can also mix sage, rosemary or basil through the dough (1 teaspoon dried or 2 teaspoons fresh). In that case, mix the spices through the flour in advance. Another tasty idea is to add the sliced olives after the beep.