How to make it:
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into fries (1cm by 1cm).
- Rinse the fries in cold water and put them in a bowl. Add more ice cold water and let the fries soak in there for half an hour
- Drain the fries and dry the fries with a kitchen towel. Put the fries back in a dry bowl
- Pour some oil and salt on the fries and shake the bowl, so all fries have the same amount of spices
- Pre-heat the Aerofryer on 180°C.
- Put the fries into the Aerofryer basket and fry them for 20-25 minutes (depending on how crispy and golden brown you prefer them). Shake the basket half way through the baking time.
- Take the fries out of the Aerofryer and enjoy your freshly baked fries
Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe