|Olive oil or liquid butter|
|Scoops of ice||4|
- Divide the peaches into halves and remove the kernel.
- Mix 2 table spoons of oil or butter together with one or two table spoons honey.
- Cover up the open half of the peaches with the mixture.
- Grill them for approximately 5 minutes.
- The peaches are ready when grillstripes appear and they soften up.
- Remove them from the grill. If they stick to it, leave them on for a few more moments.
- Put them on a plate alongside one or two scoops of ice.
- Sprinkle them with almonds and some more honey.
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|