|Gyoza sheets||30 sheets|
|Minced chicken||150 grams|
|Chili pepper||1 pinch|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp.|
|Ginger syrup||1 tbsp.|
- Finely chop the Chinese cabbage, spring onion and garlic.
- Pour a dash of oil into a pan and fry the onion and garlic.
- After 2 minutes, add the chicken mince and fry it loose.
- Then add the Chinese cabbage, a pinch of chili pepper and a pinch of normal pepper.
- Fry for a couple of minutes and then add the soy sauce and ginger syrup.
- After 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the minced chicken onto the center of the dumpling sheet.
- Fold the dumplings your desired way.
- Place the dumplings in the Steam Aerofryer and make sure they do not touch each other.
- Steam the dumplings for 5 minutes.
- Finally, fry the dumplings for 3 minutes on 180°C using the Aerofry function.
Enjoy your meal!
More information about the Princess Steam Aerofryer and its possibilities? Click here!