|Gyoza leaf||30 leafs|
|chicken mince||150 gram|
|Chili pepper||1 pinch|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Ginger sirop||1 tablespoons|
- Finely chop the Chinese cabbage, spring onion and garlic.
- Pour a dash of oil into the pan and fry the spring onions and garlic in it.
- After 2 minutes add the minced chicken and fry it loose.
- Then add the Chinese cabbage, a pinch of chili pepper and a pinch of regular pepper.
- Fry for a few minutes and then add the soy sauce and ginger syrup.
- Turn off the heat after 2 minutes.
- Place a tablespoon of the minced chicken in the center of the dumpling sheet.
- Fold the dumplings as desired.
- Place the dumplings in the Steam Aerofryer, making sure they don’t touch.
- Steam the dumplings for 5 minutes.
- Finally, bake the dumplings at 180°C for 3 minutes using the Aerofry function.
Enjoy your dinner!