|1 package of lasagna leaves|
|200 gr minced beef|
|1 clove of garlic|
|400 gr of tomato blocks|
|300 ml tomato passata|
|1 ball of mozzerella|
|Beef broth block|
- Shred the onion and cut the paprika and garlic in small pieces. Fry the onion with paprika for 5 to 10 minutes with some oil in a pan. Add the garlic and fry for one more minute.
- Add the minced meat and spices into the pan. For the spices, use the equivalent of one small spoon per spice. When the meat is cooked add the tomato blocks, tomato passata and add the broth block. Let this simmer for at least 10 minutes. The longer the sauce simmers, the better the taste. Watch the sauce and stir it so it does not burn.
- While the sauce is simmering, cut the mozzarella in slices and cook the lasagna leaves with the directions on the package.
- Take a scale that can go in an aerofryer. Start with a slice of lasagna on the bottom, then put some sauce on the lasagna leave and then put another lasagna leave on top. Repeat this process until the scale is full. Put the mozzarella slices on top and sprinkle some extra cheese to finish the recipe.
- Bake the lasagna bolognese for 25 minutes in the aerofryer at 180 degrees. After this your lasagna bolognese is ready!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|