|Baking powder||2,5 tsp|
|Tangerine syrup||0,5 dl|
- Preheat the Aerofryer at 80 degrees or use the preheating mode on the digital version
- Place the butter in the mixing bowl and let it soften up
- In the other bowl, mix the sugar, flour, baking powder and a little bit of salt with a spatula
- Mix the egg, milk and tangerine syrup with the soft butter
- Add the ingredients of the other bowl and mix it all together with the spatula. NOTE: Do not do this for too long!
- Fill the mini muffin pans for 2/3 with the tablespoon
- Place the mini muffins in the tray of the Aerofryer and bake them at 160 degrees for about 10 minutes.