|300 gr pasta penne|
|300 gr mushrooms|
|1 red bell pepper|
|1 yellow bell pepper|
|200 gr string beans|
|150 gr mascarpone|
- Bring a pan with water for the pasta to a boil.
- Chop the mushrooms, peppers and string beans in pieces. Cook these in a pan.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the preparation method. For an extra bite you cook the pasta 2 minutes less than the preparation method.
- Cut the chives in small pieces.
- Drain the pasta. Mix the vegetables with the pasta. Scoop the mascarpone and chives through.
Your pasta with vegetables is ready, enjoy!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|