|floury potatoes||800 grams|
|3 shallots (chopped)||3|
|1 clove of garlic||1|
|4 sprigs of thyme||4|
|smoked bacon strips||175 grams|
|finely chopped parsley||1/4 bunch|
|freshly ground pepper|
- Clean the potatoes and cut them into equal sizes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Place the potatoes with the garlic, the shallot and the zipped sprigs of thyme on the steam grid in the tray. Season generously with freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Fill the water tank.
- Steam the potatoes at 100 degrees for 30 minutes. In between, open the drawer twice to scoop it through.
- After steaming, add the bacon strips and butter, then set the appliance to 195 degrees Celsius and 8 minutes.
- Wait for the potatoes and bacon to fry, until golden brown and crispy.
- Add the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Enjoy your meal!
More information about the Princess Steam Aerofryer and its possibilities? Click here!