|Pastry crust||1 layer|
|Chicken broth bar||1|
- Chop the bacon and fry it in the plain surface of the Tortilla Chef. Turn the thermostat to 4 and activate the timer.
- When the bacon is done, turn off the thermostat.
- Put the baking paper inside the deep surface of Tortilla Chef.
- Put the pastry crust in the baking paper.
- Beat the eggs, the creamy milk, the milk, the chicken broth bar, a pinch of salt, nutmeg and black pepper in a big bowl.
- Turn the thermostat to 3 with the timer activated.
- Add the mixture we had prepared with the ingredients on the pastry crust.
- Incorporate the fried bacon in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the quiche.
- Close the Tortilla Chef and let it rest for 35 to 40 minutes with the thermostat on setting 3.
- When the mixture and the crust are done, serve on a big plate. Let it cool and, it’s time to eat!