Ingredients for 900g:
|warm water (40-50⁰C)||340ml|
- Grease the bread maker basket with butter or line with baking paper.
- Pour the water, oil, salt and sugar in the bread maker basket.
- Sift the flour in a separate bowl. Add to the basket.
- Lasty, add the yeast.
- Place the basket in the bread maker, select the ‘Quick’ program, select the ideal crust color, size of the bread and press ‘Start’. If you want to make your bread for another time, set the timer to the desired time so it’s done when you want it to be!
- When the program is finished, you will hear a beep. Remove the hot basket carefully, cover it with a tea towel and let it cool down.
- When cooled down, take the bread out of the bread maker and enjoy your Quick bread.
More information about the Princess Bread makers and its possibilities? Click here!