|Leaf of basil||1/2|
|Créme fraiche||125 g|
- Cut the tomato in 4 pieces. Take out all seeds.
- Clean the shallot and cut in pieces.
- Fry the tomato and shallot for 2 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in the soup blender
- Add water and cream into Soup Blender. Select the program ‘Heat and Blend’ and after 25 minutes your soup is ready.
- Season with a pinch of cinnamon and basil.
- Do you want to use a normal blender? Just put everything in the blender, blend until the desired smoothness and then warm up in a pan on the stove.
Enjoy your soup!
|Check out all Princess products you can use to make this recipe|