|150 g carrot julienne|
|200 gr taugé|
|1 small spoon of shred ginger|
|2 spoons of sambal|
|4 spring roll sheets|
|Pepper and salt|
|100 gr ham|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|1 spoon of soy sauce|
|1 spoon of fish sauce|
|1 leek in rings|
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper. Take a pan and fry the eggs in some olive oil to an omelet.
- Cut the onion, leek, garlic and carrot. Together with the taugé, put these vegetables in a pan with oil and fry for a bit. After a few minutes, add the soy sauce, fish sauce, sambal and shredded ginger and mix it all.
- Put the mixture into a scale. Cut the ham and the omelet and add these to the vegetable mixture. Mix this all again so everything is distributed evenly.
- Take the spring roll sheets. Split an egg so you can use the egg yolk. Put the stuffing on to the middle of the spring roll sheets and put some egg yolk on the edges. Fold the sheets and stick the edges with some extra egg yolk.
- Put the spring rolls in the aerofryer and bake them at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Bon appetit and enjoy your spring roll!
|Check out all Princess product you can use to make this recipe|