Ingredients for 700g:
|brown sugar||2 tbsp|
|milk powder||2 tbsp|
Ingredients for 900g:
|brown sugar||2.5 tbsp|
|milk powder||3 tbsp|
- Grease the bread maker basket with butter or line with baking paper.
- Pour the water, oil and salt in the bread maker basket.
- Sift the whole wheat and flour in a separate bowl. Then add the whole wheat and flour to the basket.
- Add the brown sugar, milk powder and lastly the yeast.
- Place the basket in the bread maker, select the ‘Whole wheat’ program, select the ideal crust color, size of the bread and press ‘Start’. If you want to make your bread for another time, set the timer to the desired time so it’s done when you want it to be!
- When the program is finished, you will hear a beep. Remove the hot basket carefully, cover it with a tea towel and let it cool down.
- When cooled down, take the bread out of the bread maker basket and enjoy your Whole wheat bread.
Prep 700g = 03:32 minutes & prep 900g = 03:40 minutes
More information about the Princess Bread makers and its possibilities? Click here!